A Beatable Challenge is what another blogger‘s comments were.
The question; Is it beatable? Yes, of course, it is beatable, I m sure everyone can write at least a paragraph or two every week, at least that will ensure and remind us that we are still blogging and of course the total number of blog post and stories would have drastically increased by the end of 2011. We will also come across different view points and ideas during the course of the year which will give topics for others to write. Now the above said bloggers comment on my previous blog triggered this title.
Presently bloggers supporting each other to achieve this goal is something that shouldn’t phase off before the years phases off.
Its beatable in terms of blogging / writing / updating your blog. True but would everyone think of that in the same manner i. e. quantity of blog post or otherwise. Some will want to write quality blogs for which they might even do a research for a considerable amount of time and some will not post until otherwise they are happy with their contents. For those bloggers this task of #postaweek2011 or #postaday2011 would be even more challenging. Some bloggers, however, are more used to writing every thought that comes to their mind and they are good at it or possess an inborn skill, as for other it might have to be developed or keep searching for things and ideas to write about.
Now I would always opt to be the one who wants write something quality and interesting, however I m also very much flexible to ensure I stick to PostAWeek2011 (I know last week of this month I might not be able to hence I have personally bent the rules as minimum 52 blogs by the end of this year). In a way directly or indirectly this challenge is going to refine me just like it would refine other bloggers. So for me this will be a training ground just like I m learning everything else including trying out new themes everyday etc.
How to blog every week?
- Look for topics all around and be open to anything that comes to your mind.
- Note down the respective topics (don’t trust your memory), jot it down, on the phone, on a separate password locked page on WordPress, in a 3×5 card which you carry in your wallet, some where.
- When you sit down to write go through entire list and find the best topic you can write about at that given moment.
- When you go through the entire list, your mind would be mapping few more thoughts and will be refining the existing thoughts, which one day will look the best topic for you to write
- If you really don’t find a topic sit down with a cup of coffee/tea and list down few topics.
- When you read a book look for those chapter titles which are more interesting and note that down.
- Draft few topics at once when you find time and save it for a rainy day.
- Refresh review and rework on the things you might have written something about few years back.
- Give clues, tips, how to ideas
- Always ask yourself Who What When Where How and Why.
- Write about current news.
- Write Thank you notes
- Bless those who are suffering
- Write about a cause you support, or why should we support?
- Write about Pros and cons of the same thing
- Write about Good things that happened and bad things that happened
- Write about Good / Bad services you have received.
- Write about the Jobs you have done including appreciated or otherwise.
- Be determined and committed.
- Write about this idea
As you see there are plenty of things to write about and I m making a separate list of topics to be written in future which I will share with all of you.
Good luck, Keep Blogging and don’t forget to follow me on twitter.
Happy Blogging Everyone
Mr. #PostAWeek2010 we are going to meet you head on and beat you with more than blog a week!!!!